Hey there cupcake!

Monday, March 13, 2006

The verdict is in (smores update)


Perhaps creating a cupcake for K, was not the most thoughtful gift idea..
He has recently lost a whopping 20+ pounds..
And too, I don't know where my brain was at, when I decided to double the batch, so he could take some extras into work- I baked on Friday!
So over the weekend, there the three of us were:
K, the cupcakes, and I..
Needless to say, now Monday, there are not too many left!
BUT-
It was his un-birthday after all, and he really, really, really loved em'!
I also got the resounding thumbs up, in regard to there smore-ness..
He even had me bring a couple over for his friends, when we went to their house on Saturday night..
SO-
A great success!

K and I agree, the cake would be lovely in a bundt pan or something, as a simple un-adorned tea cake..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home