Hey there cupcake!

Monday, August 14, 2006

The lady has not been fattened sufficiently..


My inner cupcake has been a little down lately, and thus, 'Hey there cupcake!' posts, have been few and far between...
I've been patiently waiting for my inner cupcake to chirp up a bit- and start cranking out the cupcakes again.. but it's now been, I don't even know how many weeks, and still no cakes!
My little cupcake (and thus 'Hey there cupcake!') is going on a holiday..
There will be baking, but just not as much as before..
I was trying to bake at least once a week- but I think it just wore my little cupcake out..
I'm so chuffed, not to mention surprised, at how many of you sweeties check in on this blog- AND, from all corners of the globe to boot!
Please do keep coming on over, to see what's cooking in my kitchen, and leaving comments (it's good to hear from you)..
You can check in at my flickr account for updates- or head right back here, for new cupcakes- as they come, hot from the oven..

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Katherine Dunn/Apifera Farm said...

You mean I just discovered your blog of cupcakes and now it is on hiatus. Ah well, perhpas it is best for my waist line. My little donkey went to a birthday part last week or so and they had cupcakes, I had to stop after one bite - ooohhh, ishy, store bought horrible cupcakes with ooohhh ishy canned frosting. but, the donkey ate it. I grw up with a baking mom and do all my own baking. Cupcakes are sucha a wonderful thing but we always had cake. Cupcakes are like tiny little gift boxes. I will check out your recipes. You can always send Pino the donkey cupcakes.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Sally Veganini said...

:)
Thanks for stopping by shepherdgirl..
Not on complete hiatus- infact I feel a batch of cupcakes brewing in me now..
Yes- I totally agree with your cupcake sumations..
My mum too was a homebaker- everything from scratch, and maybe it spoilt me, because now, nothing else will do..
I would love to send sweet Pino some freshbaked cupcakes, although I'm not sure they would be so fresh on arrival, from Australia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home